LIMITED FOUR-SIX YEAR PAINTING WARRANTY
We are here for the long run.
We offer our customers an exceptional four year warranty for exterior painting work. This warranty protects you against defect in workmanship. This includes peeling, blistering, chipping and/or other defects related to error in the painting application. Once a customer is happy with their new paint job, we will issue a warranty from the date of completion. (see details of our warranty)
With a strong warranty you can put your mind at ease in knowing that your painting project is protected.
Subject to the limitations set forth below, for a period of 48 months from the date of completion of the work described on the contract or proposal, Elite Painting Colorado (the "Contractor") will repair peeling, blistering or chipping paint resulting from defective workmanship.
For this warranty to be valid, you must:
1. Pay the full contract price.
2. Retain a copy of the original contract.
3. Retain a copy of your cancelled check or other evidence of payment in full.
4. Make the property accessible to Elite Painting Colorado or his employees, to perform the repairs
This limited warranty does not cover:
1. Any work where the Contractor did not supply the paint or other materials.
2. Any work not performed by the Contractor.
3. Varnished surfaces.Surfaces made of, or containing, galvanized metal.
4. Repairs to horizontal surfaces or any surface that, by virtue of its design permits moisture to collect.
5. Surfaces include, but are not limited to, decks, railings, stairs, porches, roofs, and wood gutters.
6. Exact paint match as environmental conditions will affect the color and finish of all paints over time.
7. Any repairs which are necessitated as a result of a defect in the paint regardless of whether the paint was supplied by the
8. Contractor or the customer.
9. Bleeding caused by knots, rust or cedar.
10. Cracks in drywall, plaster or wood.
Peeling, blistering or chipping where they are caused by:
1. Mill-glazing from smooth cedar.
2. Ordinary wear and tear.
3. Abnormal use or misuse.
4. Peeling of layers of paint existing prior to the work performed by the Contractor.Structural defects.
5. Settling or movement.
6. Moisture content of the substrate.
7. Abrasion, mechanical damage, abrasive cleaning, abuse, or damage resulting from use of chemicals or cleaning agents or exposure to harmful solids, liquids or gases.Damage or defects caused in whole or in part by reason of fire, explosion, flood, acts of God, extreme weather conditions, misuse, alterations, abuse, vandalism, negligence, or any other similar causes beyond the control of the Contractor.
Repairs under this limited warranty will be performed only on the specific areas where peeling, blistering or chipping has occurred.
This limited warranty is the only expressed warranty made by the contractor and is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied. This warranty covers only those services provided by the contractor to the original purchaser named on the front of the contract or proposal. In no event shall the contractor be liable for incidental or consequential damages or damages in excess of the original contract price. This warranty may not be altered or extended for any purpose unless done so in writing in a document executed by all parties to the contract.